Spider Control In Pittsburgh, PA
Request Your Free, No Obligation Quote
Stopping Spider Infestations From Taking Over Your Pittsburgh Home
While one or two spiders in your home may not be much of an abnormality, when they spread, they can quickly become a problem, especially if a spider of the poisonous variety has invaded your home. Spiders can have painful or poisonous bites, spin webs in various parts of your home, and generally create problems. A spider infestation is often an indication of another pest infestation since spiders follow their food sources.
When it’s time for pest control for spiders in your Pittsburgh home, call Pittsburgh Pest Control. We are a top-of-the-line spider control service in Pittsburgh that uses state-of-the-art methods and techniques to rid your home of spiders. We can fix your problem, so spiders don’t bother you again.
What Types Of Spiders Are Common In Pittsburgh, PA?
There are nearly countless species of spiders, many of which find their way into Pennsylvania homes. In order to treat them properly, our team must know what species of spiders you’re dealing with. Fortunately, our experts are highly knowledgeable and know what to look for.
Just a few of the types of spiders you may encounter can include:
- American house spider. The American house spider is an easily recognizable comb-footed spider. While they do eat other unwanted insects, they also leave creepy, messy, and unwanted cobwebs everywhere.
- Arabesque orbweaver. The Arabesque received its name for the ornate, swirling design on its abdomen. While some might find this design attractive, most would prefer these spiders stay outside the home. These small, decorative spiders spin circular webs, often on handrails or between bushes.
- Banded garden spider. The banded garden spider is easily recognizable for its bright white bands around the belly. While, as the name would imply, they mostly inhabit gardens, they are venomous. If you have an infestation, you may want to call in the experts to take care of them.
- Black widow. Most people know of the infamous black widow, a small black spider with a red hourglass shape on its belly that signals danger. While black widows are not looking to bite humans, their bite can be fatal to us. If you suspect black widows are in your home, get in touch with us to ask about spider fumigation. Black widows do not usually infest Pittsburgh homes, but it is possible.
- Brown recluse. The brown recluse is another spider with venom and can be very dangerous to humans. This spider is recognizable by its brown or gray abdomen and a violin-shaped birthmark around the head area, and why it is also called a violin spider.
- Woodland jumping spider. If you have woodland jumping spiders in your home, you will quickly find out how they got their name. These spiders, which feature glossy, black bodies with a white dot in the center, can jump extremely far to pounce on prey.
Our Spider Control Offerings
When you have spiders, especially poisonous spiders, it’s time to call Pittsburgh Pest Control. We have a reliable system for spider inspection in Pittsburgh, PA homes. We will find where your spiders are hiding and efficiently remove them. Our spider control service is an ongoing service that will keep spiders out of your home all year long.
Contact Pittsburgh Pest Control For Comprehensive Spider Control
When you’re ready to say goodbye to your spiders, we’re ready for your call. We are available in Pittsburgh, as well as Gibsonia, McCandless, Moon Township, Mt. Lebanon, and the surrounding areas. Call us now or contact us online for a free spider control quote.
Request Your Free Estimate Today
Complete the form below to request your no obligation estimate.